Terms and Conditions
Current as from 9th of February, 2022.
2. Your Account
3. The Platform
- 1. The Eligible Referrer must invite his/her friend(s) to join Amber by providing them their Amber Alias code to insert during signup to the Amber App service.
- 2. The Eligible Referrer’s friend(s) must sign up to Amber by opening an account with Amber and using the Eligible Referrer’s Amber Alias during sign up. If the Eligible Referrer’s friend(s) joins Amber by any other method, including by visiting the Amber App service directly, or failing to insert the code during sign up, then such referral shall not be deemed a Qualified Referral.
- 3. The Eligible Referral must become a verified Amber member. To become a verified member, the Eligible Referral must complete Amber’s KYC and AML checks and any other requirements to become verified.
- 4. The Eligible Referral must fund his/her Amber account with the minimum deposit amount as determined by Amber from time to time.
3.15. Membership Subscription
3.15.1 Amber operates a membership service known as Amber Black that is accessible via subscription on the Amber website.
- Monthly Plans will be billed on the same calendar day each month. Calendar day of billing each month is determined based on the start date of your first payment.
- Annual Plans – The same calendar day each year. The calendar day of billing each year is determined based on the start date of your first payment
3.15.7 Billing reminders – Amber sends out one reminder prior to each billing period. Amber reserves the right to update, change or remove the billing reminders our sole discretion.