Our Bitcoin node is a simple plug & play, out-of-the-box experience. A “Don’t Trust, Verify” interface to seamlessly interact directly with the Bitcoin network.
Exclusive OFFER FOR OUR AMBERAPP TRIBE
Secure your AmberNode
Login to your AmberApp or join the Tribe today.
For the Tribe
AmberApp Tribe can access an exclusive 10% discount for our Bitcoin node.
Do your part in supporting the decentralisation of the Bitcoin network. Reclaim your financial privacy and circumvent censorship.
Running 24/7, broadcasting and recording all Bitcoin transactions, this sleek hardware is perfect for taking the next step in your Bitcoin hero’s journey.
Currently we have sold out of all nodes.
If you would like to be notified once options are available, contact us at [email protected].
Dell or Lenovo
A Dell Optiplex MicroPC or Lenovo ThinkCentre MiniPC.
Choice of 1TB solid state drive or 2TB solid state drive.
Ultra small form factor – portable & lightweight.
Straight forward “Plug & Play” experience.
Web browser based dashboard interface.
Instructional video and video call support available.
- Independently verify your balances and incoming transactions to confirm it is Bitcoin that you are receiving
- Broadcast transactions without being censored
- Retain privacy when transacting on the Bitcoin network
- Support the decentralisation of the Bitcoin network
More details discussed here.
It is a mini personal computer that you run at home 24/7 that downloads and stores all Bitcoin transactions since its inception.
- A Dell Optiplex MicroPC or Lenovo ThinkCentre MiniPC
- i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- Choice of 1TB SSD or 2TB SSD (SATA connection)
It comes with the following software installed:
Use in households, businesses, family offices, organisations etc. The goal is to have a Bitcoin node sitting beside every internet router in the world!
To have a good time with the AmberNode, you will need:
- 24/7 electricity connection. It is a device that is designed to be kept online at your home 24/7.
- An internet connection plan with no data usage limits or caps. No minimum speed requirements, a stable internet connection is preferred.
- Physical access to your router to plug the AmberNode into using an ethernet connection. Wireless connectivity on the AmberNode is not supported.
- An existing personal computer or laptop (Windows, Mac, Linux) with Sparrow Wallet installed. Your personal computer will need to be connected to the same network as your AmberNode. This can be either through WiFi or by plugging your computer directly into the router using ethernet cable.
Note: By default, the AmberNode will only work when you are connected your home network. Remote access has NOT been configured. Instructions can be provided so you can access the services of your AmberNode from anywhere in the world, provided you have internet connectivity. It is deployed using a free and open source software and service called Tailscale.