Recurring purchases are the easy way to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) into Bitcoin. Debit/Credit card is our easiest, and most secure method of setting up a recurring Bitcoin purchase.
Is this payment method right for you?
Transaction fee: 1.8%, or 1.2% for volume over $2,000
- Easy, secure, in-app setup with 3DS card verification
- Transactions process instantly
- Set up takes a couple of minutes
- BTC Purchased via Debit/Credit card cannot be withdrawn to an external wallet for 45 days
- Maximum $10k limit per transaction
- Banks may enforce their own restrictions and purchase limits*
*Some banks will block transactions from Amber, and banks may process our transactions as a cash advance.
Recurring purchase setup instructions
Step 1 – Link a debit/credit card
- Head over to the settings page and tap ‘linked accounts’
- Under Credit Card, tap ‘Add a new credit/debit card’
- Enter your card details
- Complete 3DS verification
Step 2 – Set up recurring purchase
- Tap ‘buy’ on the dashboard
- Select your recently linked Credit/Debit card
- Select ‘recurring’ purchase type
- Enter your recurring purchase amount
- Select your recurring purchase frequency
- Review the recurring purchase and swipe to confirm
Check out our other payment methods for dollar-cost averaging